NoroCleanse is an intensely concentrated disinfectant used on different surfaces application and equipment to fight bacteria, viruses and fungi even in presence of organic matter.
Why Noro cleanse Disinfectant?
· Dilutes easily in water.
· Disinfection of surfaces and can be generally used.
· Kills 99.9% of Fungi, Germs and Bacteria.
Active Ingredients in Noro cleanse.
· Gutaraldehyde 15%
· Coco-benzyl-dimethyl ammonium chloride 10%
How to administrate Norocleanse.
Dipping foot and wheel bath: 100ml:10liters of water, should be replaced after two weeks.
Fog Disinfection: 100ml: 15liters of water should apply the diluted mixture 1 liter per 100 cubic meters.
Drinking water: 10ml: 30liters, Apply twice every week.
Surfaces: 25ml: 10liters, the diluted mixture should be applied at the rate of 300ml per squre meter of the surfaces.
Norocleanse user guide
· Used for general disinfection
· Used in farmhouse
· Used on farm equipment
· Used for vehicle spraying
· Used in bathrooms
· Store in a cool dry place
· Keep away from children
· Keep away from direct sunlight.
· For external use only.
Norocleanse Disinfectant Packaging.
5 liters, 1 liter, 500ml, and 100ml.
There are no reviews yet.