Nilzan Plus Drench is a broad-spectrum anthelmintic for cattle, sheep and goats.It contains cobalt for improved growth and performance.
- 0% w/v Oxyclozanide BP (vet)
- 5% w/v Levamisole Hydrochloride BP (vet)
- 382% w/v Cobalt Sulphate
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Shake well before use.
- Rate: 1ml per 2k kg body weight administered orally.
Nilzan Plus is safe to use with young, pregnant and/or lactating animals and can be used concurrently with other treatments or vaccinations.
Note: Animals in late pregnancy should be handled gently.
Some animals may diarrhoea after dosing but this only lasts 24-36 hours.
High yielders may show a transient reduction milk in production for 48 hours after handling and dosing.
Prophylaxis and treatment of Flukes, roundworms, tapeworms and lungworms infestation.
Roundworm: Haemonchus, Ostertagia, Trichostrongylus, Cooperia Nematodius, Oesophagostomum Chabertia, and Bunostomum species.
Lungworms: Dictyocaulus species including inhibited Dictyocaulus Viviparus Larva.
Tapeworms: Monieza expansa.
Liverflukes: Fasciola spps.
Directions for use
- Use all year round and especially when simultaneous treatment of liver flukes, stomach flukes, roundworms and lungworms is required.
- Also use prophylactically to deworm new stocks.
- Deworm all livestock after every three months.
Note: In areas where Liver flukes are endemic, a more rigorous deworming schedule is recommended to prevent chronic fascoliasis.
Store in a cool, dry place.
- Meat: 14 days
- Milk: 1 day