It is important to note establishing healthy and productive fruit trees requires planning and preparation. Get our Mango Seedlings today and start planning your future. The Mango trees are sold at a very cheap price and we deliver countrywide.
How to Care for a Mango Tree
After you plant your mango seed in a pot, you will need to continue caring for your plant. Consider some general tips for growing a healthy mango plant.
1. Light: Mature mango trees require full sun, but you can keep your mango houseplant plant in a spot in your home that receives a mix of indirect and direct light. As tropical plants, mangoes thrive in a warm, sunny environment.
2. Humidity: Mango trees thrive in warm, humid environments. If you’re keeping your mango tree as a houseplant, consider misting your plant regularly or placing a humidifier nearby.
3. Repotting: As your mango plant grows, it may become necessary to replant it in a larger pot. Be careful to preserve the root system as you transfer your mango plant.
4. Transferring: If you live in USDA hardiness zones nine through eleven, you may want to transfer your mango plant outdoors. Choose a spot in your garden that receives plenty of sunlight and use loamy soil. Plant your mango tree in the spring for the best results.
5. Propagation: As your plant matures, you can propagate your mango tree by planting a stem cutting in fresh potting soil.
There are no reviews yet.