Isacop 50WP is a green wettable powder fungicide, for the control of coffee berry disease (CBD) & rust on coffee. For use on tomatoes and potatoes against early and late blight, cucumber & cabbages against anthracnose, bacterial blights and on carnations against rust, leaf spot and anthracnose.
Mode of action:
It’s a foliar fungicide with contact and preventive properties. The product is absorbed by fungal and bacterial spores during growth. This process disrupts the enzyme systems of the pathogenic organisms causing their death. For effective control, isacop deposits must be on the crop before fungal spores begin to germinate.
Isacop 50WP is compatible with most neutral or slightly alkaline pesticides. Neutral insecticides should be added last to the spray tank. However tank mixtures will be at the owners risk and we recommend preliminary tests for such mixtures before large scale application is done.
BENEFITS OF USING ISACOP
· Wide spectrum of disease control,
· Corrects copper deficiencies in crops,
· Can be tank mixed with other recommended products
· Has strong effect in the management of bacterial infections,
· Copper improves the capacity of crop to resist pests and diseases under extreme conditions,
· Uniform spray suspension allowing maximum coverage of active ingredient
For effective control of diseases,
· Isacop 50WP is a preventive fungicide therefore has to be sprayed before the infection occurs. Timely application is required for effective control.
· Tank mixing with non ionic surfactant e.g. Agral 90 improves the effectiveness.
· Good spray coverage of the crop is essential in control of pests and diseases.
NOTICE TO USER
This pest control product is to be used only in accordance with the directions on the product label. It is an offence under the Pest Control Prouducts Act to use or store a pest control product under unsafe conditions.
Seller’s guarantee is limited to the terms set out on the label and subject thereto, the buyer assumes the risk to persons or property arising from the use or handling of this product and accepts the product on that condition.
Copper oxychloride(50% metallic copper)
There are no reviews yet.