Determinate hybrid with strong plant type and vigor.
Most ideal for Open field Production.
Recommended standard spacing: 60 * 60 cm
· Very firm oblong fruits with a shelf life of over 21 days harvested at the mature green stage; suited for the long-distance market.
· Fruit harvesting starts 65-70 days after transplanting.
· Ripe fruits are deep red, suitable for use in the fresh markets or processing.
· Early maturing hybrid with good vigor. Good heat setting and high yield potential.
· Tolerant to Tomato Yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV), foliar diseases, and suitable for Bacterial wilt-prone areas.
· Yield potential: Average 25 – 30 Tons/acre under good farming practice.
Spacing: 60 x 60 cm.
Av. Seed rate per acre: 50gms.
Approx. seed count /gm: 320 seeds.