Strong determinate open field variety adaptable to most growing areas.
Highly vigorous plant ideal for growing under staked or on-ground culture.
· Produces very firm elongated fruits averaging 120 – 130g.
· High quality, heavy shiny fruits, and small blossom ends make the shape uniform.
· The fruits show an intense red color and good size uniformity and grade out (1 – 3).
· Fruit shelves life of over 21 days when harvested at the mature green stage.
· No bacterial spots (Commandos) on the fruits.
· Fruit harvesting starts from 65 – 70 days after transplanting.
· Strong vigorous plant with good standing against yellowing and rains.
· The plant has intermediate tolerance to the Tomato Yellow leaf curl virus (TYLCV).
· Strong observable field tolerance against Fusarium wilt (F-1, 2), Bacterial wilt, Nematodes (M. incognita/++), Tomato Mosaic Virus (ToMV).
· High production potential of good marketable fruits and grades.
· Yield potential: Average 30–35 Tons/acre under good agronomic practice.
Spacing: 60 x 60 cm.
· Av. Seed rate per acre: 35gms.
· Approx. seed count/gm: 400 seeds.