A strong vigorous plant is highly adaptable to many growing areas producing bullet-like hot fruits.
· An open-pollinated hot pepper that ripens from green to red.
· Excellent fruit grade-out for both local and export markets.
· Fruit size: length 7.5 – 9cm and 3 – 4cm diameter.
· The fruit is bullet-shaped with a tapered end.
· Maturity period: 75 – 80 days from transplanting
· Yield potential: 6 – 8 tons / acre.
· Good notable tolerance to powdery mildew and leaf spots
There are no reviews yet.