Pegasus 500SC insecticide for the control of Diamond backmoth, Cabbage butterfly, White butterfly and Cabbage moth Lesser armyworm in Cabbage,kales, Broccoli and Cauliflower. Also for control of thrips and black bean aphid in french beans and mites, whiteflies and aphids in roses and other Ornamentals.
Mode of Action
The active ingredient of PEGASUS® 500 SC is chemically a thiourea. The thiourea is not active by itself but has first to be converted to its derivative. This conversion can take place abiotically in the environment, or due to metabolism in the pest. The mode of action results in paralysis of the pest after intake of or contact with the product. The pest remains immobile on the crop until death after around 3-4 days (hidden knock-down effect). After the first intake no further damage occurs on the crop. It has translaminar activity and has excellent contact and /or stomach action with some ovicidal action.
Rates of Application
Apply at 0.8 – 1.0 litres/ha (low rate for whiteflies & high rates for mites)
PEGASUS® 500 SC as an acaricide is highly active against susceptible and OP resistant mite species. It also controls whiteflies, jassids, aphids and diamond backmoth.
Cabbages, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Roses
MAIN PRODUCT BENEFITS
· Unique chemistry with a new mode of action – controls resistant strains of mines, whiteflies, and hence low rist of cross resistance with existing chemicals.
· Broad spectrum of activity – covers a wide range of sucking pests.
· Long duration of activity – fewer application compared to traditional products.
· Degradation into urea derivative – phytotonic effect and yield increase.
· PEGASUS® immediately stops feeding, reproduction and mobility in the pest.
· After first uptake the pest does not damage the crop any further.
· Has vapor action that penetrates into thick canopies hence reaching insects in hard to reach areas
500 g/l Diafenthiuron
Soluble Concentrate (SC)
250ml and 1 Litre
There are no reviews yet.