DAYLIFF DSP Submersible multistage centrifugal pumps are specially designed for water supply from boreholes and wells.
- Discharge head and motor adaptor are precision machined cast 304 stainless steel for superior strength and durability. The motor adaptor is NEMA standard.
- Impellers are floating type made with Noryl for superior sand handling. Together with glass filled polycarbonate diffusers, the pump is super strong for maximum wear and abrasion resistance. The materials are FDA compliant.
- Impeller stages are made from 304 stainless steel, minimising wear from abrasion.
- Shaft coupling is made from 304 stainless steel for easy alignment to the motor shaft.
- Strainer is made from stamped 304 stainless steel for rigidity.
- Non-Return valve made from 304 stainless steel, fitted in the discharge to prevent water back flow and control waterhammer.
- Pump stages are sleeved by a 1.5mm thick 304 polished stainless steel casing for rigidity and protection.
- Bearing is made with Polyacetal for strong wear and abrasive resistance.
- High efficiency oil filled motors with non-toxic oil meeting all installation conditions.
- Single phase pumps are supplied with a separate control box which incorporates anisolator, run indicator light, thermal overload protection and starting capacitor with auxiliary terminals for control probes, pressure switch or float switch can be connected directly to the mains power.
- Three phase pumps require a remote starter. A DAYLIFF electronic pump controller is recommended for comprehensive pump control including wireless low level, motor overload and irregular power supply protection.
- Enclosure Class: IP68
- Insulation Class: F
Pumped liquid: Thin, clean, chemically non aggressive liquids with a maximum sand content 50g/m .
Min. borehole diameter: 110mm
There are no reviews yet.